If that special person you claim that you saw and that almost no you have a conversation with her, show her that you are mistaken. WhatsApp lets you know who of your contacts you are chatting more, and insurance will be your other half in the first place (or so we hope, for the sake of your relationship…).
In addition to the amount of text messages, you can also be clear on how many photos, contacts, stickers, GIFS, videos, audio messages, and documents you’ve shared with your partner.
Without more, follow these steps to know how connected you are you and that person:
- Open WhatsApp on your phone.
- In the main menu, on the three points at the top of your screen, go to Settings.
- Select Data and storage in the options unfold.
- In the new menu, click on storage Use.
So, it displays a list that shows your contacts and groups, which is headed by one person (or group) with the more you interact, the more you exchange information in WhatsApp, from text to multimedia.
If you do not see your partner in the first place, but a working group, or another contact, do not worry, we have the solution:
- Click on the name of the group or contact in the first place.
- Select Free space, in the lower-right corner, which means it will delete all information exchanged with that group, or contact, although you can uncheck the boxes that you do not want deleted, for example, documents and photos.
- Click on Remove items, in the bottom right.
- Repeat the process if there are still contacts or groups over your partner.
With a few simple steps, your half-orange will be topping this list, with which you will be able to desmostrarle that she is the person with the most converts in the distance, through WhatsApp.
The instant messaging application, whose user base is 2,000 million, reiterates that all your messages are protected with encryption end-to-end, which means that only you and the recipient can read them.
Recommendations of the editor