“There will be thousands of titles to play, which will cover four generations, when Xbox Series X will launch globally in November. With the new features of the console, as the layout of X-ray direct hardware-accelerated, speeds of up to 120 frames per second, faster loading times and a quick resumption to various games, to play you’ll look and feel better, regardless of the games you choose,” he said through a press release.
What promises the launch of November?
- More than 50 new games planned for this year along generations and optimized for Xbox Series X, including Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, Dirt 5, Gears Tactics, Yakuza: Like a Dragon and Watch Dogs: Legion.
- New games developed for the Xbox Series X and launched with Xbox Game Pass, which includes exclusive as The Medium, Scorn, and Tetris Effect: Connected.
- More than 40 popular games newly optimized to take full advantage of Xbox Series X, such as Destiny 2, Forza Horizon 4, Gears 5, Ori and the Will of the Wisps and Madden NFL 21.
- A shared library of great games through the Xbox Game Pass.
- Play your games and franchises favorite in four generations of Xbox was a key principle for us in the next generation of console games. This commitment means that you will have access to thousands of titles in four generations of content, from Xbox, Xbox 360 and Xbox One .
Recommendations of the editor