It’s time to show off your best dance movement and jump to the new challenges of the week 6 game Fortnite, even beating its season 10. On this occasion, the players of the battle royale will be able to find a variety of objectives related to the music and dancing, coinciding with the main theme of the week “Boogie Down”. Our guide will focus on a challenge of Prestige in particular, called “Visit to a piano huge.” But before going into details, let’s see what’s more in store for us this week.
Challenges of week 6, season 10 of Fortnite
As usual, there are seven challenges to complete in total. They are the standard in the matter of a difficulty, but when you complete them all there will be a new group of missions of Prestige that are a little more difficult to do, but offer better rewards.
Challenges normal Boogie Down
- Hits an enemy with a bomb of boogie.
- Dancing in front of a statue of a bat in a swimming pool high above the ground and on a chair for giants.
- Get a delete with a shotgun, an assault rifle and a submachine gun.
- Scroll to 100 meters while you’re dancing.
- Visit a piano huge.
- Destroys the signals of “Forbidden dance”.
- She dances with a B. A. U. T. O. in separate items.
Challenges of prestige of Boogie-Down
- Deals damage to an enemy affected by a-bomb boogie.
- Dancing in front of a statue of a bat in a swimming pool on the ground and in a chair for giants in the same game.
- Make a deletion with a sniper rifle, a pistol and an explosive weapon.
- Dancing next to other users to lift the disco ball in a hangar of plane ice-cream.
- Tap the score in a piano of great size.
- Dance after opening a drop of supplies in different games.
- Dancing behind the DJ booth at a dance club with the suit YOND3R.
As you can see, there are two challenges, “visit to a piano huge” this week. We will explain how to find them both.
Visit a piano huge: tips for completing it
Before we delve into the specific objective and how to complete it, here I leave you some tips that are worth considering before you attempt to do the challenge.
- Complete the challenges in Team Rumble, since there are less players competing for the same challenge.
- If you’re having problems in the normal version or the prestige of this goal, make sure to enable Party Assist your teammates can help you.
- These challenges require that the players take turns to complete them.
- Be sure to visit the piano a second time to perform the challenge of prestige, as you cannot do them both in the same game.
Visit a piano huge: where to find it
The location of the piano huge changed with regard to the last occasion. Now, it resides on a cliff at the eastern end facing the ocean, just southeast of Lonely Lodge and to the north of the mansion of heroes. Its exact location is in cell J5 of the map grid.
How to play the music score
The version of Prestige of the challenge takes you not only to visit, but also to touch it with a score of reference. To achieve this, you will need to go to a new game and go again to the location of the piano which are indicated here above. You will find a score that reads “CEGEC”. The notes of the piano are marked with those letters. All you have to do is play these notes in the same order.
Rewards of the challenges of the week 6 season 10 on Fortnite
The reward for this week in Fortnite will depend on how many challenges you have completed. The full list for the week of the mission, “Boogie Down” is down here:
- A challenge: 10 battle stars.
- Two challenges: 10 battle stars.
- Three challenges: 10 battle stars additional.
- Four challenges: 5,000 experience points.
- Five challenges: 10 battle stars.
- Six challenges: 10 battle stars.
- All of the seven challenges: peak Sc3pt3r.
Recommendations of the editor