The challenges of the week 4 season 10 of Fortnite are now available! This time, the missions are called “Smash & Grab” (crushes and grabs): there are seven challenges normal new, followed by several of prestige, and you will spend a lot of time in search of the areas burning. The areas burning are the locations in which you are more likely to find a booty of quality. So that lands on an area burning and pay attention to overcome the challenges of this week.
The new challenges are normal:
- Find a treasure chest in less than 60 seconds after landing three different times from the bus battle.
- Lands in a zone burning in three different parties.
- Cause 100 points of damage in less than 30 seconds after using a launch pad.
- Look for two chests in less than 30 seconds on three separate occasions.
- Pick up a legendary item in three different parties.
- Found a delivery of supplies in less than 10 seconds after landing three times.
- Cause 200 points of damage to opponents in areas burning.
Once you complete the challenges on normal, you can face the prestige:
- Looking for a chest and a box of ammunition in less than 30 seconds after they landed from the bus of battle on three occasions.
- Destroy three portabotines in less than 60 seconds after landing from the bus battle.
- Eliminates an opponent in less than 30 seconds after using a launch pad.
- Look for three chests in less than 30 seconds.
- Collect three legendary items in a single game.
- Gathers 100 of the three materials in less than 60 seconds after landing from the bus battle.
- Eliminate three opponents in a zone burning.
Tips for the areas burning
As you can see, the areas with burning you are literally burning this week, as there are three different challenges that require you to go there. We recommend that you do the challenges together, landing and fighting against the enemies. You will not have problems to find enemies, because there will be other players trying to complete the same challenges. We recommend you do so in a way Team Rumble, because you can have more peers than other modes, and you can work with them to meet enemies in areas burning.
What is a area burning?
It is easy to know which areas are burning. Open your map at the start of each game and search for locations whose names shine brightly in yellow. When you see this you will know that it is an area of burning and this is where you need to go for the challenge. Sometimes it is not until after the bus battle leaves the map that the areas burning are listed, so be sure to check back to review it often if you don’t see any at the beginning. There is always at least one zone burning per game and some have two or even three.
How to complete the challenges of areas burning
The first of the three challenges areas burning is to land in a zone burning in three games. For this, all you have to do is find a zone burning to shine on the map at the beginning of the game and land there from the bus battle. Do this three times.
In the second, you must cause 200 points of damage to opponents in areas burning. You’ll have no problem finding enemies there, and 200 damage is equivalent to a player with the whole health and shields or two players without shields.
It is not very difficult to get 200 damage; it is enough to eliminate one or two opponents in a zone burning. What you have to do is to land and immediately find the shotgun or the weapon nearest to you. Uses this weapon to finish off any opponent that is not armed, or before you attack them to you.
The third is prestige. You need to eliminate three opponents in a zone burning. This goes hand in hand with the first: for that you need to land in a zone burning in three games, so look for the necessary equipment as soon as you’ve landed and eliminates an enemy by game. So you will complete this third challenge is more or less at the same time as the first.
The rewards for the challenges of areas of burning are:
- Complete a challenge: 10 battle stars.
- Complete two challenges: 10 battle stars.
- Three challenges: other 10 battle stars.
- Four challenges: 5,000 experience points.
- Five challenges: 10 battle stars.
- Six challenges: other 10 battle stars.
- The seven challenges: an exclusive accessory back bling.
Recommendations of the editor