With the five challenges this week we come to the middle of the season 10 of Fortnite. As with challenges earlier this season, Epic Games has consolidated this into a package full of missions that revolve around the same topic. This week we have the missions Blockbuster about movies, superheroes and the show in general Fortnite Battle Royale. Are you ready for a visit to the mansion of the hero and the villain’s lair? Continue reading.
List of challenges of week 5 of Fortnite: normal and prestige
This week there are seven challenges in the Battle Royale. The list of challenges normal is the following:
- Lands in the powder keg Dusty, and then visit the same meteor in the same game.
- Collects 300 materials in The Block.
- Lands at the mansion in ruins, the hero and the lair abandoned villain.
- Cause 250 points of damage under the effects of gravity low.
- Looking between a film camera in a basement, a head of stone nevada, and an eye-catching truck gold.
- Consuming 10 fruits, fungi or consumables corrupted.
- Claim a vending machine in three different parties.
But that is not all; to complete the quests on normal this week you will have the versions of the prestige of the same challenges. These versions take the same concept of the original challenge, but make it a little more difficult to complete. Here are prestige missions this week:
- Eliminates three opponents in the powder keg Dusty or in the meteor.
- Looking for seven chests or boxes of ammunition in The Block.
- Looking for seven chests in the mansion in ruins, a hero, or in the lair abandoned villain.
- Cause 500 points of damage with explosive weapons.
- Search for phone disk, a fork, a knife and a house on top of a hill full of posters of Carbide and Omega.
- Consume eight fruit, fungi, or consumables corrupted in the same game.
- Collects 300 materials in Block or powder keg Dusty in a single game.
Tips for the mansion of the hero and the villain’s lair
The great challenge that we will cover this week is the landing at the mansion in ruins, a hero, and in the lair abandoned villain. Before we focus on where and how to complete this mission, in addition to their version of prestige, we have some tips.
- Do both of these missions, the normal and the prestige, mode, Team Rumble, to have more partners and less enemies.
- Make sure to check the function of Support group for these two missions, especially the prestige.
- You don’t need to land in both places in the same game; you don’t have to find the seven chests in a game.
- You can find seven chests divided between the two places.
Location of the mansion of the hero
To be able to land in the mansion of the hero in this challenge, first you have to know where it is. Perhaps you remember this area from previous seasons. It is located south of the Lone Cabin, east of Retail Row, and to the north of the race track in the desert. It is at the edge of the tables J5 and J6 of the version of the map with grid.
Location of the villain’s lair
The location of the villain’s lair abandoned can be found in the mountain that is directly to the northeast of Snobby Shores. It is also directly north of the viking village, to the south of the hills haunted and southwest of the park pleasant. In the map grid, the lair is located on the edge of the boxes B4 and B5.
How to find chests in the mansion of the hero and the villain’s lair
For the version of prestige of this mission, you need to find seven chests in both places, in the quantity of items that may be needed. Remember to do this until after you have completed the normal quest. To complete this mission of prestige, here are a few locations of treasure chests in these areas; it is worthwhile to take a look at the land there.
- Inside the house, broken at the edge of the cliff of the villain’s lair.
- At the edge of the cliff of the mountain of the villain.
- After the wooden walls inside the lair of the villain.
- In the top of the mountain of the villain’s lair.
- At the entrance of the mansion of the hero.
- In the underground areas of the mansion in ruins the hero.
In general, looking rooms and hidden areas where it is likely that you can find a chest. The villain’s lair is best for this mission, because there are several chests more than in the mansion of the hero.
Rewards for the challenges of week 5 of Fortnite
Like in previous weeks of this season, the rewards are obtained according to the amount of challenges you’ve overcome. This is the list:
- Complete a challenge: 10 battle stars.
- Two challenges: 10 battle stars, more.
- Three challenges: 10 battle stars.
- Four challenges: 5,000 experience points.
- Five challenges: 10 battle stars.
- Six challenges: 10 battle stars.
- The seven challenges: tool Rollers Renegades.
Recommendations of the editor