Epic Games, the studio behind the video game battle royale Fortnite, continues to search for new ways of implementing challenges weekly in season 10. On this occasion, does so with the launch of Shoots and Paints, a set of quests for the week 2: paint graffiti. Since this is not random targets, but that challenges tied to a common theme during each week of the season.
This time, it will nourish the artistic side of the players, in particular with “paint graffiti in gas stations” we will talk about in the guide. But before you start, this is the complete list of what awaits you this week on Fortnite.
Fortnite season 10, week 2: challenges and normal prestige
As usual, there are seven missions available this week, but there is something particular. When you complete one of them, you will receive the next and so on. You can find the list here below:
- Deals damage to the structures of the enemies with a machine gun.
- Deals damage with a SMG at enemies.
- Paints graffiti on a fountain, a crane of the landfill and in a vending machine.
- Paints graffiti at gas stations different.
- Logged chests on Tilted Town.
- Found the spray cans lost.
- Eliminates enemies with a SMG to less than 15 meters away.
As is happening in this season, completing a challenge will also feature a version of prestige, which is usually more difficult, but with a greater reward for your effort. The list is as follows:
- Eliminates enemies with an SMG in a single game.
- Registered chests inside containers with windows.
- Using the spray on cars or trucks in different locations with a name.
- Deals damage to enemies with a machine gun.
- Eliminates enemies with a SMG to less than 5 meters away.
- Eliminates enemies in Tilted Town with the dress Tilted Teknique.
- Visit billboards covered in graffiti in a single game.
Tips: paint graffiti in a petrol station
The biggest challenge this week is to “paint graffiti on three gas stations on the map.” There are some tips to keep in mind before embarking on the path towards this goal to make it more simple:
- Please be sure to complete this challenge in Team Rumble or any other big team.
- Equip your spray favorite before entering the game.
- The three gas stations should be in separate locations.
- You don’t have to complete it in a single game.
- Used Party Assist if you need help of your friends or you want to complete it in the company.
How to paint objects in Fortnite
Before completing this challenge, you’ll have to make sure you know how to paint objects in Fortnite. First and foremost: you must have the spray-equipped before entering a game. For this, go to the locker from the main lobby. From there, you can equip the spray in one of the slots for animations available.
Once you are inside of a game ready to “paint graffiti in gas stations”, all you have to do is to open the radial menu animations, select the spray can and press the button corresponding to your platform to confirm. Your character will be painting the surface nearest you have in front of you.
Paints graffiti at gas stations: Lucky Landing
To complete the challenge in a single game, we recommend you to visit three locations. The first is just north of Lucky Landing, at the southern end of the cell F9 in the map grid. You will need to paint the gas station above, as shown in this screenshot.
Paints graffiti at gas stations: desert
The second is just to the east of the first, specifically in the desert. You will find a long truck parked just at the edge of the cells G9 and H9 in the map grid.
Paints graffiti at gas stations: Paradise Palms
The third and final is located just on the southern end of Paradise Palms, just in cell I8 of the map grid.
While we recommend three specific places, as they are both close and can be visited in a single game, there are a total of six gas stations on the island. Here you can find the other three:
- At this Pleasant Park, on the edge of the cells C3 and D3.
- Just south of Pleasant Park, on the edge of the cells C4 and D4.
- To the north of Salty Springs, on the edge of the cells F6 and F7.
The reward for this challenge will depend on how many others you have completed. Here is the full list:
- A challenge completed: 10 battle stars.
- Two challenges: 10 battle stars.
- Three challenges: 10 battle stars, more.
- Four challenges: 5,000 experience points.
- Five challenges: 10 battle stars, more.
- Six challenges: 10 battle stars.
- Seven challenges: Embellishment can of spray for the character.
Recommendations of the editor